Re: Elem. teachers/switching classes

---------

From: marcy bogdanich (marcy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 11:00:06 PST

Our special area schedules can't change...too many classes. If there is an assembly during our scheduled time we go with that class to the assembly and leave if the assembly time goes over our time. You will see special area teachers moving from class to class during an assembly (so much for concert etiquette). Field trips are NOT made up. They just miss their class for that week. I have art for 55 mins. ...they don't often schedule field trips on art day!