Re: Elem. teachers/switching classes

---------

From: loretta l webb (finally1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 06:34:39 PST

NO on rearrangement. I'm an elementary regular ed teacher. That's just the
way it goes- not really a problem for me :)
Loretta

From: Heyjude5270@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:50:40 EST
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: Elem. teachers/switching classes

Just an informal survey question for elementary teachers out there:
At your school, are teachers permitted to rearrange your schedule whenever
they have field trips, standardized testing, assemblies, parties, etc, etc.,
etc., in order that they not miss their planning period which the "specials"
provide? This is a hot topic at my school right now and I'm really curious
as to how you all feel about this and how it's handled at your schools.
Thanks for any input. -judy from cleveland ---

---