Help with mobiles

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 06:05:12 PST

Does anybody have anyweb sites or lessons for high school students on
making mobiles? I haven't done this in over 14 years, now we are
looking at having a contest at our school for students to create moblies
that will hang in the main stairwell. I have a video on A. Calder and
some books, but I was wondering if there was any other help out there.
Thanks in advance (I know some will help!)

---