Woody's family

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 05:57:17 PST

Well guys, I don't know about you, but I truly admire
this man. The information, knowledge, and visuals you
share with us are golden. Along with the efforts you
put forth to both us and your students, you have
nurtured a beautiful family (or is it the other way
around!!). You are a blessing to life Woody, Thank
you.
Cindi