Re: Digest version .. try just going to thearchives when you have time and read

---------

Mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 05:45:36 PST

Hi All,
artsednet.
I belong to the DIGEST version as many of us do.
I simply go to the lyris archive and read just what i want to read and save a
few to seperate file by cut and paste. ( no need to save it all when lyris
does it for us) Here is a reposting of a 2001 reply to me from Kim Herbert
about how to access the lyris archives.( when I had deleted the bookmark for
that site) (thanks Kim !!)

ArtsEdNet Jul 2001: RE: Artednettalk archives... is search stilRE:
Artednettalk
archives... is search still available somewhere ??