Does anyone know where to go and how to search for information on toxic
art products - I need to know hazards on sharpies, markers etc.
Also toxicity of molds.
My artroom may be moved to the damp basement where there is mold and
sometimes when things go wrong water is running on the floor!!! Yikes. I told
principal "H NO I WON"T GO" or something more polite than that and why.
I'm allergic, poor ventilation paper can't be damp or it will mold, etc. I
need hard facts. Looked up OSHA but they are full of double talk.