Re: Help Needed-to De

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 14:56:39 PST

Hi De, I am not sure if these pertain exactly to art and science, but thought I'd
send them anyway. Sorry that I didn't organize them- Just a copy and paste job.
Betsy

Nice article on Art and Language Arts
 <A HREF="http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/news/vol_9/issue2/index2.htm">North
Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts</A>

http://www.art.unt.edu/ntieva/news/vol_9/issue2/index2.htm
Look at http://www.menc.org/information/advocate/sat.html. There are
>other articles too if you look through the index
>http://www.menc.org/alpha.html (academic achievement articles, advocacy,
>etc.).
http://www.naesp.org/comm/p0398c.htm
www.nasaa-arts.org
National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
"Eloquent Evidence: Arts at the Core of Learning"
This site has soup to nuts information on the arts:

http://www.artstar.com/

www.aaae.org
Association for the Advancement of Arts Education
"How the Arts Contribute to Education: An Evaluation of Research"

shealdp wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am a graduate student trying (without success) to find research on the
> benefits of integrating art with math or science. Do any of you know of any?

---