Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Help Needed-to De

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 14:56:39 PST

Hi De, I am not sure if these pertain exactly to art and science, but thought I'd
send them anyway. Sorry that I didn't organize them- Just a copy and paste job.

Nice article on Art and Language Arts
 <A HREF="">North
Texas Institute for Educators on the Visual Arts</A>
Look at There are
>other articles too if you look through the index
> (academic achievement articles, advocacy,
National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
"Eloquent Evidence: Arts at the Core of Learning"
This site has soup to nuts information on the arts:
Association for the Advancement of Arts Education
"How the Arts Contribute to Education: An Evaluation of Research"