Re: Help Needed

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 17:33:33 PST

Have you tried an ERIC search?
My middle school students are always amazed at how much I have them use
math... proportion/scale in architecture, measuring and cutting mats, etc
mixing clay, glaze etc. etc.
using math terms i.e. Parallel \ perpendicular
horizontal, geometric etc. etc...
We all have to educate children. Have them use the proper terms and let
them know they are using math.
I had a student one year write me a thank you note for showing her how to
use a ruler properly.
Hope this helps.