RE: dual monitors

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 14:14:46 PST

Hi Pat,
I may have missed the boat here, but I think that you can't move the toolbars because the second monitor can only show what is on the monitor that is connected to the CPU. It would take having the program running on two computers, one displaying onto the screen the kids see and one just showing you what you want to see. I may be wrong; it's Friday and my brains are now like banana mush! ;-)

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA