dual monitors

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 13:11:31 PST

Are any of you comp. tech. people out there running more than one monitor
off of your cpu? With PC Windows 98 or later you can run up to 9 monitors
off of the cpu by adding an additional video card for each additional
monitor. As I have a spare monitor collecting dust at home, I'm considering
trying this. Found a compatible video card at CompUSA for $40.

When using Painter or Photoshop I find the menus constantly in the way of
attempts at creating anything. Would love to move all the menus over to a
second monitor. I think this would make things much easier for my students.

Any suggestions?

TIA.
Pat