Re: Help Needed

---------

From: Ms. Glass (tglass_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 12:03:49 PST

When I read your email I thought: Math + Science + Art = M.C. Escher.

Try a tessellation project...what age group are you planning to teach? I
got a great tessellation puzzle from Sax Art Supplies,, its huge and even
my kinders ask to pull it out. Look at www.mcescher.com or get the "Escher
Interactive- Exploring the art of the infinite" CD Rom distributed by
Byron Preiss Multimedia, Inc. Good Luck!

---