Help Needed

---------

From: shealdp (shealdp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 11:23:57 PST

Hello all,

I am a graduate student trying (without success) to find research on the
benefits of integrating art with math or science. Do any of you know of any?
The web is still new to me. I graduated last December at the age of 43 with a
degree (my first) in elementary education. Maybe I just don't know where to
look. Any assistance would be ever so welcome!

Thank you.
De in Alabama

---