Where can I get...

---------

From: Ben Rayman (benrayman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 07:29:30 PST

a complete listing of all types of schools in the United States. This
young lass of Sweet Sixteen is ready to open up its invitation to
participate from a annual base of 150 to 500, and beyond.

Art-to-Art consist of three main parts, and I am sure if all aspects of it
is used---it should earn your CEUs as well as open new doorways for your
children, art education, and YOURSELF!

write to me at:

art-to-art@bright.net

---