matboard ideas?

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 06:20:24 PST

I have an unbelievable collection of scrap matboard, all colors, from very
small to long strips to, say, 8 x 10's and bigger. All those pesky
leftovers that you just can't make yourself pitch. I've cut them up into
small pieces to use as scrapers for mosaics, and even a Louise Nevelson
inspired creation. Anyone have some ideas suitable for high schoolers?
Need something new and refreshing. I'm a real believer in using what I
have--and in these even tighter budget days, it's more important than ever.

Hope all of you enjoy Miami--I live in Florida, but family constraints kept
me from attending.
Thanks

Marlyn Foell
Art Dept.
RHS--Contributing Excellence to Our Community

---