thanks for the clay repsonses and where to go in Spain?

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 19:47:33 PST

..thanks for all the responses to my fellow art teacher's clay question.
I forwarded them to her-don't know what she decided to do but I haven't
heard any sirens going to that part of town...
 Now, a question I 'm throwing out for myself. My husband and I are
leaving Thursday to spend 10 days in Spain visiting our college son who
is on a semester abroad. We are flying into Madrid and going to the town
he is in -Trujillo, about 1 1/2 hours SW of Madrid. The guide books say
3 hours but my son says thats on a bus and nobody goes that slow in a
car-it'll take half that time-yikes!! Does anybody have traveling
experience in Spain? What to see in 10 days? Thanks, Jeryl

---