Re: Cone temps-Mark

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 17:46:55 PST

Hi Mark,

    I found the cone temperatures listed on pg 454 of the 2002 Sax catalog
as follows.... for Orton Pyrometric Cones

    small(Junior) cones Cone 06 1873 degrees Fahrenheit
                         Cone 05 1944
                         Cone 04 2008
                         Cone 5 2230

    large(standard) cones Cone 06 1830
                          Cone 05 1915

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
PS Perhaps Orton has a website with a more comprehensive breakdown of
the temperature ranges.

on 3/21/02 5:37 PM, Mark Alexander at malexander06@snet.net wrote:
> Also, does anyone have a link to a temperature chart for cones?
> Mark

---