Museum WebSite Evaluation

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 14:00:05 PST

I'm Iris Lei, a Museum Education graduate student at the University of
Kansas. I'm
developing a part of the Kemper Museum Web site as a part of my thesis
project. You are
specially invited to evaluate my project.
The Web site ( <http://people.ku.edu/~irislei> ) is about an upcoming
exhibition with
teaching materials and online tour. It is designed to help art educators
to prepare
lessons and to reach out the public. Your evaluation will help me to
improve this Web
site to be more useful and usable.
This evaluation is really important to my thesis project, please take a
minute to fill
in the evaluation form after browsing the Web site. Your name will
remain anonymous.
Thanks for your time and help!
Sincerely yours,
Iris Lei
irislei@hotmail.com <http://people.ku.edu/~irislei>
(Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, thanks!)

Forwarded by:
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org