RE: popcorn shading.....

---------

From: Freeland, Susan (FREELAS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 07:18:29 PST

This sounds so cool! I'll have to try it...kind of reminds me of the woman
who sees celebrities in potato chips.
sue

 After they draw the initial popcorn kernels, they study the sketch and find
images like cartoon people, imaginary animals, etc. in the contours. They
enlarge that idea into a drawing done in colored pencil values.

Marsha, headin' out to Miami NAEA in a few hours. ---

---