Re: Yarn painting solution ("sticky fingers solution")

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 06:44:58 PST

 We've also used beeswax mixed with vaseline-melt the beeswax and stir in some vaseline-can't remember the measurements tho
  Jane Altshuler <jane@gendler.com> wrote: This is great - I'm going to try it right away. Do you use regular yarn or do
you buy the more heavy duty stuff? Someone gave me this old School Arts
magazine from 1966(!!!) and it was loaded with ads for yarns - must have been a
real macrame period or something. Anyway, some of the yarns looked nicer than
the standard Wal-Mart type. What's your experience? Jane