Re: Question from a lurker about art teaching

---------

From: Stäcy & Paul (themuralists_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 22:38:33 PST

Bradley, I am also a student and from the south, but am taking an indefinite
break to birth and raise my first child( due in sept.) I have found this
list very beneficial as a sound board of what's going on, since current
predicaments prevent me from being there. Meantime I have my studio at home
to work in.

Eli