Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Woody's signature line

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 21:25:25 PST

        Yes, I agree that my signature line is out of control.
But no one who reads my posts at least a few times
would bother to even look at it. Like the long addresses
that follow many peoples e-mails and the information
on how to get off the list, I assume people just ignore
them. It's really only there for first time readers of my
mail. I suspect I should take more time to update the
links in my signature and change the quote or add
some new words of wisdom from time to time.
        Have a nice day, for me I'm on spring break and
using the time to paint some walls.
                                                Woody in KC

Curt James wrote:

> I imagine I'm not alone in thinking, "Man,
> Woody's signature is *out of control!* Perhaps you've
> thought as much yourself from time to time.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at