Re: Woody's signature line

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 21:25:25 PST

Curt,
        Yes, I agree that my signature line is out of control.
But no one who reads my posts at least a few times
would bother to even look at it. Like the long addresses
that follow many peoples e-mails and the information
on how to get off the list, I assume people just ignore
them. It's really only there for first time readers of my
mail. I suspect I should take more time to update the
links in my signature and change the quote or add
some new words of wisdom from time to time.
        Have a nice day, for me I'm on spring break and
using the time to paint some walls.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail