Re: Re:sign off for the Conf.and handouts

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:56:50 PST

Ken...I'll definitely want a copy of your handouts (but I'll remind you when we return)...you know that Bunki and I are presenting at the same time you are on Friday...2:00 pm. Certainly was "bad planning" on their part...right??? As many people as there are that present and as many time slots as there are, who would have ever thought we'd be scheduled for the exact same time.

See you tomorrow....Carolyn

I will be giving two presentations and anyone who is not going or will miss them and wants a copy of my handout on my talk can get it from me when I return. I will e-mail it to you as an attachment.

First one is Printmaking in High School
Second one is "A Good Foundation" the first year of high school art (middleschool as well)

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA ---

---