Woody

---------

From: Curt James (curt_james_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:16:40 PST

LOL, well I received this autobot email response,

"Sorry, your message was not sent out to 'artsednet'.
Your message quotes too many continuous lines of a

See, I told you (well, not yet) your .Sig was too
long!

Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com> wrote some truly
excellent words and then concluded with:

>--
> Only Kansas is flat, not the
>entire planet.

[snip for brevity]

>http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/RMSArtStudioNov>2001.html

Well, it's been quite some time since
I've read your .Sig file.

Wouldn't it be easier to simply write:

>--
> Only Kansas is flat, not the entire planet.
> To respond to me privately via E-mail
> click on mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com
> Put Hey Woody on the subject line
> so I'll read it first. Visit my Web site:
> http://www.taospaint.com/
> The URL for my school where you'll find
> some of my students' wonderful artwork is:
> http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/

Of course, I may get hate email regarding this post,
however I imagine I'm not alone in thinking, "Man,
Woody's signature is *out of control!* Perhaps you've
thought as much yourself from time to time.

"Let the "Jump to Support Woody" begin!" ;-)

I'm not _attacking_ you, honestly, but one of the
things I always disliked about ArtsEdNet Talk was the
html that normally accompanied/followed each post
*and* your .Sig file.

LOL

Well, it makes you special and noticeable in my book.

And, truly, my annoyance with your lengthy
.Sig is just as strong as my love of your
posts and certainty of your sincere interest
in your students' artistic development.

Um, anyway.

I hope you continue to do well, Woody.
Rosedales' site is fantastic. The wallpaper is
stunning. Your lesson plan pages are *fabulous*.

--
Curt, Art K-12/PA, curt_james@yahoo.com
"I'm currently working as a building sub