Meeting at NAEA

---------

From: Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 16:38:26 PST

Hi Everyone,

I am hoping to be able to meet everyone at the Sat. breakfast. I have to meet
with my dissertation advisor Sat. morning so I am not sure if I will be free.
I would at least like to stop by and say Hello. I have been quiet on this list
because of the writing of my dissertation but once I am completely finished I
hope to contribute more. I have introduced many of my student teachers to
ArtsEdNet and they are learning a great deal from all of you.

Thank you....Miami Here We Come!
Kay Broadwater

---