Copyright

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:45:40 PST

A few weeks ago a thread went through this list about copyright and using
images
The discussion died and I'm sorry about that
just passing this along

> Just thought I would pass on this information for those who may not be
> aware - it is Copyright awareness week from 22- 28 April 2002 sponsored
> by the Copyright Society of the USA.
>
> The web site has teacher packs and classroom curriculum ideas
> visit it to see what you can use....
> http://www.law.duke.edu/copyright/html/events/CAW2002.html
>
> let us see if we can support this worthwhile cause by teaching it to all
> in the school...

This came to me from
 NET-HAPPENINGS Digest - 19 Mar 2002 to 20 Mar 2002 - Special issue
(#2002-183)

Net-happenings mailing list is a service of
Classroom Connect - http://www.classroom.com

The issue of following copyright laws possess me
Please take a look at the issues addressed
hope you understand

Patty

---