Sue:Re: popcorn shading.....

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 13:52:40 PST

I'm interested! I've got a new trimester starting Monday with a new batch of kids. There are two best-buddy girls in the class I've had many problems with as a sub in other classes. I'm trying to think of a nice starter activity so we can begin working together in a fun way, hoping to turn our relationship around. 60 days is a long time with sullen, despising students!
Thanks
Trish