Online Teaching Resources - What do you think?

---------

From: Iris Lei (irislei_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:57:27 PST

Dear educators and professionals:

I'm Iris Lei, a Museum Education graduate student at the University of
Kansas. I'm developing a part of the Kemper Museum Web site as a part of
my thesis project. I'd like to have some teachers to evaluate my project.

The Web site ( http://people.ku.edu/~irislei ) is about an upcoming
exhibition with teaching materials and online tour. It is designed to help
art educators to prepare lessons and to reach out the public. Your
evaluation will help me to improve this Web site to be more useful and
usable.

This evaluation is really important to my thesis project, please take a
minute to fill in the evaluation form after browsing the Web site. Your
name will remain anonymous. Thanks for your time and help!

Sincerely yours,

Iris Lei

irislei@hotmail.com
http://people.ku.edu/~irislei

(Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, thanks!)

---