Decorated eggs

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:26:42 PST

Can't even begin to spell the name - has a p-y-r.....
you know the ones - I think there is a segment on Martha Stewart on Friday
if anyone wanted to tape it.... tried to find the program guide on the
website - but Friday's wasn't on there...
And no I don't sit around and watch TV - conference day today.... working in
the room -
Ellen

---