Re: silicone adhesives

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:09:53 PST

Years and years ago I worked for Sears in the advertising dept. one summer.
We 'hid' the rubber cement under lock and key because the fire marshal would
cite us if found. Maybe those primary teachers need to hear that, plus the
fumes are bad for anyone who might be pregnant. Linda W. in Norman, OK
Still trying to have rubber cement outlawed in my school - we have several
> primary folks that go to town doing photo albums at the end of the year.
> Ellen

---