Re: Life-Size Sculpture Lesson Plan

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 15:16:05 PST

Susan,

You sent it on March 12th. I have it and I would forward it now for everyone,
but I am having difficulty getting our new computer to copy and paste...I think
it might be the user!

If anyone needs it, please e-mail me privately and I will try and get it to
you. I did this lesson with my kids and that was one of the funniest days in my
life -- hence the story of the little boy stuck in the pants!

Sandy

---