Re: Sculpture Lesson Plan / Please Post

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 12:45:27 PST

Susan,
        I missed the lesson, but would to have a copy.
I did it years ago but would still like to try it again
next year.
                Susan Said:
                I'm still receiving requests for my Life-Size Sculpture a la George
Segal
          lesson. I posted step by step directions over a week ago.
Haven't heard a
          word that anybody saw the post, so, please someone let me know
if ever came
          through. If so, everyone who is still requesting, please look
for the
          post(about a week old). Its heading is: Life-Size Sculpture
Lesson....Hope
          someone saw it and can use it.
          Susan on Long Island
Woody in KC
        Sorry I'm missing you all in Miami. We are on Spring Break in KC. Frani and
I are painting walls this week. Yesterday it was light pink in the
living room.
Today it's bright yellow in the spare bedroom. Tomorrow it's turquoise in
her sewing room. Enjoy your fun in the sun. I was in Miami in 72, but that
was another life.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com