Re: a clay question

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 07:43:10 PST

I have used newspaper inside projects to help them keep their form, as well
as cardboard. My kiln isn't vented so I do all firings at night when the
building is empty and it gets kind of stinky and smoky, but the projects
turn out well! My kiln is at least 35 years old - and please, nobody e-mail
me about getting it vented. If I say anything then I won't get to do clay
anymore - there is no $$$$$$!!!
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids