Justin:Re: Gay facts quiz answers

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 07:04:22 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: Justin Kramer
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 2:46 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Gay facts quiz answers
 If it is okay with you I would very much like to share it with the staff at my school. In the near we will be having a G/B/L/T panel to speak with about SSAY issues. Last year I had some hairy issues that arose in my senior art class - issues I'm sure that would not enter into a primary school.
If you have any other material that you would like to share I would be appreciative.

Justininthetropics-
Thanks for your interest. I'd love to share what I have, I think it's vitally important to get this info out.
Question for you- I have Windows milenium and msn. Do you know how to make attachments from one to the other? Perhaps it would be easier if you sent me your address privately and I'll mail you the packet I made for my class?
Trish
TrishGorman@msn.com

---