Woody:Re: words are not just words

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 06:52:36 PST

Woody,
Amen.
(The triplet pictures are great! You guys must be in 7th heaven!)
And what's "IMHO" ?
Trish

<We all share responsibility when someone beats a young man to death in
Wyoming because we helped create the climate that allowed it to
happen. If the world is to change, then we each need to
do our small part to make it a more civil place to raise our children.>

---