need information for project

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 06:22:43 PST

I am planning two integrated units-one on the WPA and murals done during the
depression, the other on art nouveau/art deco of the 20s-30s era. My
personal knowledge of each of these is scant. Do know of Beardsley, Morris,
and architecture of the time, but little else. Do any of you have
suggestions on websites, artists' names, etc. that we can research for this.
My Art II and Art III students will be doing this research while I am
attending our national conference. :-) Thanks in advance for your help.
Linda in NC

---