RE: Plans:Artsednet Get-Together/Miami

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 05:48:32 PST

Judi and Becky from NC will be there!

Thanks!
Becky

-----Original Message-----
From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com [mailto:ARTNSOUL12@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 6:24 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Plans:Artsednet Get-Together/Miami

Hi, All You Conference-Goers!
I got about 20 responses to planning a get-together for all of us.
Originally
I thought dinner was a good idea. Some thought breakfast would be less
hectic. Some wanted to meet for drinks instead. I called the hotel and
found out that 7:00 A.M. would be the least busy in the restaurant... So
here's the lastest arrangements:

Meeting Place: TropART Cafe (don't you just love the name?!?) on the
lower
level of the Fountainbleu Hilton
Meeting Time: Saturday Morning- 7:00 AM
Ask for the Art Educators Group- we will have a table set up for us.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW WHO IS MEETING FOR BREAKFAST.
My first preference is dinner, but what the heck, I'd also don't mind
starting the day by seeing all of you. I think that Friday morning will be
busy one for registration, so if it's o.k with you, Saturday AM it is! If
7:00 is too early for you, get there as soon as you can. Join us for a cup
of coffee at 7:30- but, JOIN US!

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Susan on Long Island