Re: Life-Size Sculpture Lesson Plan

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 05:25:27 PST

 I not only received the lesson plan, but I've already begun setting up the sizth grade to try it. I'm going to have one table (3-4 students) do the arms and torso, another table will work on the legs and waist, another table will do hands, another table will do the head and face, and another table will do the shoes. I'm going to brainstorm with them about positions-carrying something, dancing, or somtehing else. We'll start in a week or so. Looking forward to it. Thanks so much! Great lesson. Mark
  ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote: I'm still receiving requests for my Life-Size Sculpture a la George Segal
lesson. I posted step by step directions over a week ago. Haven't heard a
word that anybody saw the post, so, please someone let me know if ever came
through. If so, everyone who is still requesting, please look for the
post(about a week old). Its heading is: Life-Size Sculpture Lesson....Hope
someone saw it and can use it.
Susan on Long Island