Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: re:words

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 20:51:02 PST

Bingo!! I am the one who originally originated my students using the term
"gay" as meaning- something dumb, a mistake etc. wanted to hear all your
comments. I have been reading most, if not all of your comments- Jayna said
it best- "You know, kids are going to use these words no matter
what you say. Adults use them too"- "I don't think
it is worth it to make a big deal about it."