Re: Question from a lurker about art teaching

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:07:52 PST

I don't think I could have learned it in college, but I would have
benefited from exposure to the art of "juggling". By that I mean
the skill of trying to manage so many things at once. So many new
teachers are overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of demands
upon them. They don't know who or what to say no to. Nor do
they know which items to put off till whenever. I guess in the
world of work they call it "time management".

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com