Re: Question from a lurker about art teaching

---------

From: tiffany glass (tglass_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 14:01:32 PST

As a first year art teacher I wish I had spent more time eavesdropping on this list serve because it is a brilliant source of information and ideas....

>>> BradleyTWilson99@cs.com 03/18/02 02:05PM >>>
Hi.
My name is bradley, and I've been "eavesdropping" for about one month now and
I have truly enjoyed the interesting threads that have occurred. I am
presently taking education courses to be certified K-12 art. I already have
a BFA in painting.

My question is: What is something about art teaching that you wish you would
have learned in college?

I know this is a question that may have been discussed many times on here,
but as a newby, I would greatly appreciate and benefit from your collective
wisdom derived from actual experience.

Thank you,
bradley