Re: inventory

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 11:57:55 PST

Beth,
        Base it on past years experience,
What you think you might want to create,
On what's left over, and on how much money
you get to spend.
Then be flexible and prepared to change on a moments notice.

I think I could teach about 3 years on what's in my classroom now.
Stock up for that dry year or two. Of course what you have will
dictate what you do. But, making do is a real art in itself.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com