Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: inventory

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 11:57:55 PST

        Base it on past years experience,
What you think you might want to create,
On what's left over, and on how much money
you get to spend.
Then be flexible and prepared to change on a moments notice.

I think I could teach about 3 years on what's in my classroom now.
Stock up for that dry year or two. Of course what you have will
dictate what you do. But, making do is a real art in itself.
                                                        Woody in KC wrote:
> This is the time of year I become a fortune teller...I know how many students
> I will have, what we will want to make and how many SUPPLIES it will take.
> Ha! Does anyone else go nuts with inventory? Is there an easy way to order
> for the next year that someone has figured out?
> Beth

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at