Need! perspective favorites- elementary

---------

From: Anna N. (anna_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 11:44:19 PST

Hello everyone!

I have been offline for months now! I am so excited to be back in the
land of great ideas!

I am re-vamping my curriculum/year plan, and am currently trying out some
new lessons with my classes. I would LOVE to teach perspective better
than I do now. Something fun, and age appropriate. I'd like to start as
young as I can. I'm looking primarily for one and two point perspective
related projects, but I invite all ideas to create depth, space etc... I
teach grades K-5.

Thank you for any ideas!!!

Anna

---