RE: 1st Conference Proposal

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 10:53:03 PST

Hi Donald,
Yes, there have been a ton of mask workshops. However, if you can bring a new technique or slant to it, it would be worthwhile. In 1 hour and 45 minutes, you could give a slide show/info about culture, before the people started the actual hands-on.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

"There are three ways to get something done:
1. Do it yourself
2. Hire someone
3. Forbid your students to do it"