1st Conference Proposal

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 10:08:35 PST

I'm working on my very 1st conference presentation proposal for next year's
State conference and I have a couple of questions for you conference pros
out there....

1) I'm considering a presentation on mask-making. Is there a need for this?
or is it already over done?

My ideas are:
crepe-paper coil masks (Native American)
magazine mosaic masks (Central American)
tasty texture masks (African)

which brings me to my second question...

2) For a 1:45 minute hands on workshop is this too much? too little?

Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX