Re: inventory

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 10:04:54 PST

FYI If you order from Sax, we can set up your regular supplies on a printout
and then you just change the quantity each year and send it to us and we
will then give you pricing that will be in effect for a period of time. If
you are interested, please let me know and I'll put you in touch with the
appropriate person. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com