Re: Sharon:Re:Mandala

---------

From: Trish Gorman (trishgorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 08:24:50 PST

Sharon
Sorry for being slow to respond, I've been very sick.
The pictures and directions you sent were great! I shared them with the
other art teachers here, they love them, too.
We start today--I'll let you know how it goes!
Thank you so much.
Trish

Illuminated hands--At first I was scared silly about having kids (very small
group) for that long, but I loved it and so did they. But I think you'd be
fine with the time that you have available.