Re: inventory

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 07:13:36 PST

I have a set budget, so the way I order is first to write down everything I
want, need, desire, long for, etc. Then I add up the cost and start crossing
off what I can't afford. I end up with orders very similiar from year to
year, so why I don't just take last years order and go from there????? I
HATE ordering! And now they try to order from the monies left over from this
year to use it all up and so I also get to inventory it and put it away
before the end of the year.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids