Re: 1st Grade and Rainbows...Any suggestions???

---------

From: Holly Kingman (baaaramu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 05:32:41 PST

 The book it is based on is A Rainbow of My Own by Don Freeman. I've done it with Kindergarten and they turn out really cute.
Holly
  Jhirunrtx@aol.com wrote: I saw a project in either Arts and Activities or School Arts where the kids
drew a picture of them dancing with a rainbow. It was based on a children's
book. If you want, I can try to find it. Janet