Re: words / we need more words

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 04:51:28 PST

I encourage the use of "euphemisms." Of course I have to teach what
a "euphemisms" is first. At least it requires students to think before
they speak, and thinking is what we want them to do. We need to do
more to expand their vocabularies so they will have plenty of words
to choose from. I seldom find a need to cuss, except when I step in
something.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail