Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

to Lin from Bunki

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 17:27:59 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
> Bunki, I did the quilling project with my 5th graders this year. I have
> examples on my web site ( if
> you need examples of what elementary kids can do.
> Lin

Hi. I checked it out and your work is fabulous...all of it!

I especially liked your "lines and shapes" ink drawings from the 5th grade.
Do I remember this project correctly where you start with 5 or so dots on
the paper and connect them...then continue drawing another line beside the
first? Can you give me simple directions for these? Thanks bunches. I
really, really like these. Toodles...Bunki